<body>
Order Form
Sunday 19 June 2011



Profile
me, myself and I


Denise, 13. 101% trustworthy. And friendly. Don't worry, I don't bite. :D
I am definitely old enough to know that scamming is a crime, I have better things to do anyway. So, why hesitiate? :) Happy browsing! ^^

email / formspring

Navigations
everything that you'll want

Terms & Conditions
Order Form
Looking For :)

VIDANAIL Nail Polish
Metal Framed Wallets
Envelope Wallets
PU Leather Wallets
3-Way Vintage
3M Vinyl Mobiskin Sticker
Cath Kidston Case

Tagboard
scream out loud

All advertisements are to only be in the bottom tagboard, or else they would deleted. Tyvm.

ENQUIRIES


ADVERTISEMENTS

Links
you're on your way

Lollipopburgers. Checkeredtape. Ohmydomokun. Shopping-alcohol. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.

Archives
gone with the wind

June 2011
July 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration